Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Wisdom Nuggests 97

  • It’s only by saying NO that you can focus on the things that are truly important - Steve Jobs
  • Being someone’s first love is great, but being someone’s last love is beyond perfect.
  • Meryl L Streep.. This was me on my way home from an audition for king kong where i was told i was too ugly for the part. This was a pivotal moment for me. This one rogue opinion could derail my dreams of becoming an actress or force me to pull myself up by the bootstraps and believe in myself. I took a deep breath and said i am sorry u think i am too ugly for your film but u r just one opinion in a sea of thousands n i am off to find a kinder tide.” --- today i have 18 academy awards…… “The master has failed more times than the beginner had even tried.”
  • It’s OK to outgrow people who are not growing 🏃🏼‍♀️.. I didn’t change, i just grew up. I learned what best for me, if i have to lose people to get where i need to be, then i am okay with that.
  • The only time you should ever look back is to see how far you’ve come 🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment