Thursday, August 23, 2018

Wisdom Nuggets 52

  • Its b/w the aching n learning; the healing
  • I was told a long time ago ; it gets easier ; they are wrong ; it does not; it never gets easier; we only ever get stronger; i just thought u ought to know; oh n tk u
  • He said there are only 2 days in the year that nothing can be done. One is called yesterday n the other is called tomorrow, so today is the right day to love, believe, do and mostly live.
  • IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU WANT;  Experience with people n their uncertainty has taught me that  when i hear “ i don’t know what i want” it’s best give that person space. Sometimes, this means ending the relationship n letting the person figure out what they DO want without hurting me in  the process; without me trying to force my worth down their throat to “make them see”. I refuse to let anyone’s uncertainty make me feel UNCERTAIN about myself. I don’t want to grow attached to someone who isn’t trying to figure themselves out because if someone can confuse you, they can manipulate and use you. Horacio Jones  # I am the love of my life     
  • The best kind of people are the ones that come into your life, n  make u see the sun where u once saw clouds, the people that believed in you so much, you start to believe in YOU too. The people that love u , simply for being YOU. the once in a lifetime kind of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment